NAT. Hand Cream is a beautifully nourishing hand cream which contains a rich blend of nut oils, calendula and essential oils of lavender, ylang ylang and geranium. It absorbs into the skin with no sticky residue and leaves hands feeling soft and hydrated.
• macadamia, almond and sesame oils: extracted from the dried kernels and seeds, these oils are emollient to help skin to balance the loss and absorption of moisture.
• lavender essential oil: extracted from the flowering tops of the lavender herb, it assists with cell renewal
• retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A): considered a milder version of retinoic acid, it stimulates the prodution of epidermal protein and increases skin elasticity. It also reduces the depth of fine lines/wrinkles and increase cellulars turnover.
• panthenol (Vitamin B5): softens and helps to balance the skin's natural PH levels. Helps skin to retain moisture levels, and is also a powerful antioxidant.
• tocopheryl acetate (Natural Vitamin E): extracted from vegetable oils, it is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps boost the production of collagen. It helps repair the top layer of skin, while antioxidant properties help to maintain cell integrity.
NAT. Hand Cream is 100% natural, and contains no preservatives.
Purified water, caprylic capric triglycerife ( vegetable derived ), stearic acid ( vegetable derived ), cetearyl alcohol, tricaprylin, glycerin, lactamide MEA, acetate MEA, sesamum indicum ( sesame ) seed oil, macadamia integrifolia seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis ( sweet almond )
oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, tocopheryl acetate ( Natural Vitamin E ), tocopherol,retinyl palmitate ( Vitamin A ), cholecalciferol, panthenol ( Vitamin B ), disodium EDTA, carbomer, dimethicone, ceteareth 20, triethanolamine, methyparaben, propylparaben,
ethylparaben, butylparaben, iso-butylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragance.