or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
The detoxifying NAT. Rebalance Cleansing Gel helps to regulate excess oil production and reduce bacteria in the skin, using natural Australian tea tree. Botanical extracts of lavender and chamomile help to soothe and calm redness often associated with problematic skin.
NAT. Rebalance Cleansing Gel leaves skin looking clearer, without compromising the natural protective barrier.
• tea tree essential oil: extracted from the tea tree leaves, it is antibacterial, antiviral, anti fungal, and provides healing qualities.
• panthenol (Vitamin B5): extracted from vegetable oils, it helps to condition and soften the skin, while strengthening cell membranes to prevent bacterial breakouts.
• chamomile: extracted from chamomile flowers, it is calming and soothing to the skin.
• lavender essential oil: extracted from the flowering tops of the lavender herb, this healing ingredient assists with cell renewal.
• glutamic acid: extracted from vegetable oils, this is an amino acid that assists in cell stimulation. It is also a tyrosinase inhibitor, which reduces pigmentation formation as a result of post inflammatory healing.
Purified water, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, coco glucoside, caprylyl capryl glucoside, glycerin, hydroxy methylcellulose, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, sodium PCA, potassium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid.